Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The "A Frame" Tents Are In!

Now more than ever people are choosing the "A" frame tents over the regular dome tents. The tall structure of the "A" frame tent makes it a lot more comfortable for people instead of crouching down they can fully stand up inside the tent. Our Pine Lodge Canvas A Frame Tent is our most perfectly designed tent that will last you many many years, 100% of families who have purchased the "A" frame tent are satisfied with their purchase and these statistics guarantee your satisfaction. The "A" frame tent makes the perfect camping tent we have from small scout "A" frame tents up to 120 Sq tents which sleeps 8 people. There is no doubt that the "a" frame tents are one of the funnest and comfortable tents, we encourage you to take a look at what Abadak has to offer in the "A" tent section on our website.

Thank You,

Abadak Outdoor Supplies

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHA I remember when I received my e-mail asking me how I felt about my purchase. I love tent so much we purchased 2 one small and another big for my kids and their friends. My sister and brother also purchased The "A" Frame Tent and we all have nothing but good to say about it.

Thank You Abadak!!,

The Jamensons