Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Canvas Tent Now Available

Abadak Outdoors supplies has brought back the old fashioned canvas tent. The canvas tent is the only tent with a super heavy duty cover no other enclosement can compare to a canvas material. The canvas tent is an excellent weather resistant canopy as the canvas material is a very closely woven material and hard-wearing material that makes a great weather protectant. The great canvas tent is ideal choice for architectural, industrial and marine use. It is the one material any one can count on to be long lasting as it has been the material of choice for thousands of years. Abadak outdoors has the canvas tent available at a low price in 3 different sizes and 2 different colors, rustic brown and off-white. To take a look at our canvas tents go on Abadak.com under canvas tent and choose your canvas tent of choice.



Thank You,



Abadak Outdoors Supplies

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sirs,

I am 71 years old and I have always made my canopy of choice the canvas canopy. I stopped purchasing the canvas canopy when I was 50 because I could not find a company who sold it and untill now I asked my grand daughter to look for it on the internet and we found your company. I live in Las Vegas and it is extreemly hot here in the summer and I enjoy feeding the squirls everyday in the mornings but with out a canopy it makes it unbearable to be outside. I am just happy I found your company. I will now be purchasing the canopy.

Thank You,

MSgt.George Baker